Sziasztok!

Friday, July 07, 2006

An Ode to Collaborative Cooking


These are just some of our lovely meals we had while Rachel and I were attempting our 2 weeks of veganism. We often invited our co-conspirators to help us enjoy our healthy meals.







Stir-fry night with Jenny, Amy, Rachel, Steve and me.
















Vegan night with culinary creators Jenny, Rachel, Gabby(our fearless leader), and me.





















At the end of our two week trial of veganism, Amy cooked Rachel and I her famous "drunken chicken", complete with yummy mashed potatoes and, of course, wine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

You forgot to mention that you decided to stay on "the dark side" and continue to eat vegetarian. When will you come back to the light?

9:32 PM  
Blogger JiminyCricket81 said...

evan....the darkness is calling....come to us! We will satiate you with the wonders of soy!

Hey, I heard Modest Mouse on the radio yesterday and thought of you!

Megan....why am I always drinking in your pictures of me? People are going to get the wrong idea, I tell you. :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger megpianogirl said...

Evan,the dark side is so much more fun (although I have been eating chicken once in a while). Embrace the dark side. :)

Gabby, at least you're not drinking alone in the pictures. :)

Laurissa, yeah you can just mail it to me. I can email you my address, although I also do not have the list of addresses/emails.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

The grey is the best of both universi (can I say that?).

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home